Summary: As the Account Executive you are responsible for generating revenue for the company. The primary focus will be demonstrating the product to prospects while serving as the point of contact.. This role will oversee the majority of the sales process from demo to close. This includes building the relationship, negotiation, and close of contract. Secondary responsibilities will include building relationships in the current market.
Position Mission: As a Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for selling Homebase to prospects in your territory. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals by staying ahead of weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics.
- Coordinate with marketing department and MDS to qualify and identify additional leads
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities
- Manage pipeline activity for assigned markets; participate in sales forecasting for upper management
- Meet (in person or virtually) with and present to key clients and senior-level executives to negotiate and close deals
- Aggressively work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
- Manage account and contact information through the entire sales lifecycle process using Salesforce
- Interact with cross-functional business leadership teams including Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Development.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing >40 calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- 4+ proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of G Suite; knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Compensation based on experience and merit.
- This is a salary + commission role.
|Job Category||Growth & Development|