Summary: Homebase is seeking a user experience (UX) designer who is able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for creating and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
- Conducting user research and testing.
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep an eye on competitor products, industry trends and future opportunities.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of impressive design projects
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of a design software (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
|Job Category||Product Development|