Homebase is seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our growing technology team. We are looking for someone that wants to take a simple idea turn it into a working feature or product for an end user. If your ideal day is taking a specification and turning it into code, this might not be the right fit for you. If you like to work with a talented team, learn every day, and help others grow while doing it, you’ll fitt in at Homebase.
As a development team, we don’t subscribe to the idea of “We’re a C# shop…” or “We only work with the Spring stack”. We find the right technology solution for the task at hand and run with it. That isn’t to dissuade experts in any languages or stacks, we love experts as long you’re willing to learn, share your knowledge with your teammates, and grow with the company.
- Develop, test, and deploy complex software solutions that solve real world problems for our customers.
- Be responsible for personal deadlines and workload.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to develop ideas around features, and bring those features to life.
- Recommend and enhance technology and process on the team. Everyone has a voice on the team, we want to hear yours too.
- Software Development: 3/4 years (Required)
- Preferred Stack: Laravel, Vue, Angular (Preferred)
- Database Experience: MySQL, PostgreSQL (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelors of Computer Science or a similar degree preferred, but not required
|Job Category||Software Development|