Homebase is looking for a confident visual/graphic designer with knowledge of both modern design trends and tools. You will work on a variety of projects, including print, digital, web/app interfaces, prototyping and testing. You will work closely with both the marketing and development team.
- Think proactively, coming up with creative ways to solve our customers’ problems.
- Work with marketing team in designing materials for both property managers and residents.
- Work with product team in conceptualizing and delivering web, iOS, and Android screens to developers.
- Annotating product designs and communicating clearly the intention of user interactions, flow, and alternate states.
- Presenting concepts, rough drafts and wireframes in an effective manner.
- Testing and interviewing property managers and resident to gain user experience insight.
- Outstanding design taste and active knowledge of current product and design trends.
- Proficiency in both Adobe Design programs and Sketch preferred.
- Willingness to learn new methods and tools.
- Ability to follow established design systems and brand guidelines.
- Both user experience and visual interface knowledge preferred.
- Experience working in a team setting.
- HTML & CSS, WordPress experience not necessary, but a plus.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset.
- Compensation based on experience and merit.
- Open to part-time contract for the right candidate.
|Job Category||Product Development|