Homebase installs smart locks, thermostats and lights in apartments. The Homebase app allows residents to control all of these devices from their phone. Residents can also use the app to pay their rent, send maintenance requests and message their property manager.
You’re a college junior or senior, a grad student or recent graduate, who’s trying to kickstart a career in digital/social/tech. A student with a passion for organization, brand strategy and a curiosity for how digital advertising comes to life.
What you’ll do:
- Learn how to use the Homebase technology.
- Learn how prospects and customers are tracked in Salesforce
- Research and develop new content ideas based on trends in the real estate, hospitality & tech spaces
- Create marketing content for use on the Homebase website, in blogs, social media posts, customer communications and social event invites.
- Collaborate with our team in producing, editing and publishing content that promotes conversation and drives engagement and growth across marketing channels
- Define the content strategy for a project or feature and write clear concise content across multiple touchpoints
- Assist in coordination, planning and execution of special events
- Analyze metrics to determine what’s working, what’s not and how to improve tactics
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to commute to our KC office at 1619 Walnut St.
- Must be able to bring own laptop to work
- Has strong research, writing, organizational and grammar skills
- Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Can commit to working at least 35 hours per week
This ten week program will run from Monday, June 3 through Friday, August 9.
Applications are open through April 12, 2019
|Job Category||Growth & Development, Marketing|