Summary: Homebase is seeking a Technical Project Manager who is able to provide project planning and management for established initiatives within the company, ensure that projects are completed to specification – within an established time frame and budget.
- Work with the development, design and executive teams to ensure business goals and customer goals are being met.
- Make sure the development team is on track at all times.
- Be responsible for deadlines and workload.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project’s tasks, milestone & release dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties.
- The technical project manager is responsible for clearly defining and quantifying each step, as well as establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable.
- Track quality assurance testing.
- Vast knowledge of Jira or other project management tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies and methods.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
|Job Category||Product Development|