Homebase installs smart locks, thermostats and lights in apartments. The Homebase app allows residents to control all of these devices. Residents can also use the app to pay their rent, send maintenance requests and message their property manager.
You’re a college junior or senior, a grad student or recent graduate, who’s trying to kickstart a career in user experience, customer support, product design, or product management. A student with a passion for customer interaction, innovative problem solving and human centered design.
What you’ll do:
- Learn how to use the Homebase technology.
- Understand the Homebase customer and end-user profile.
- Research current tools and processes being used by Property Managers.
- Research and design an innovative process for handling maintenance tickets at apartment communities.
- Communicate with customers and end-users to provide instruction, product education, troubleshooting and support.
- Collect user testing & feedback and translate it into user stories that the product team can use to create new features.
- Learn how to create a quality assurance testing protocol.
- Participate in daily “stand-up” meetings to learn how product managers communicate product goals to the development team.
- Research and design a process for helping Property Managers plan and host community events.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to commute to our KC office at 1619 Walnut St.
- Must be able to bring own laptop to work
- Has strong research, writing, organizational and grammar skills
- Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Can commit to working at least 35 hours per week
This ten week program will run from Monday, June 3 through Friday, August 9.
Applications are open through April 12, 2019
|Job Category||Customer Experience, Product Development|