This past season of Future of Living featured 20 fantastic guests. We covered a lot of ground, too. The future of construction, retail food technology, downtown stadiums, affordable housing, affordable transportation, and so much more. This episode features five standout segments from the past season.
In this episode:
- Elizabeth Glynn of Travois talks about the economic development work they are doing in American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian communities. Specifically, how their focus is helping mini-cities flourish in these communities and the surprising challenges for technological advancement.
- Jon Dishotsky of Starcity talks about the rise of co-living as a means of affordable housing in cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York and the surprising makeup of residents in these communities.
- Sarah McMillian from Temboo talks about how IoT technology and Temboo are helping to preserve buildings and retrofit them so owners can better monitor their services.
- Gabe Halimi of Flo Technologies talks about how water sensor technology can stop catastrophic home damage before it happens, but also conserve trillions of gallons of water in cities.
- Calandra Cruikshank from Statebook talks about the rise of Opportunity Zones and what they mean for Real Estate Investors and Developers. Additionally, she explains how Statebooks technology streamlines selecting Opportunity Zones to invest in.
The Future of Living Podcast is produced by Media Club. Learn more at https://mediaclub.co.
Homebase brings the smart apartment experience to new build and retrofit multifamily with trusted technology that delivers intuitive building access control with smart locks, automation of property management, new revenue with property-wide WiFi, and IoT technology amenities residents enjoy. All completely installed and managed for the multifamily innovation leaders of this decade.