“We’re also very excited to be partnering with Homebase, an intelligent building and community management software system that not only provides connectivity for our smart hardware (thermostats, locks and lights), but also allows our residents to enjoy innovative and connected amenity services,” Swords said.
- Multifamily Leadership 2030: Preparing for the Decade Ahead
- Security Magazine | Access Control Explained: The Birth of the Smart Apartment | September 10, 2019
- Renters 2029: Is Multifamily Ready for the Generation Z Decade?
- Who’s The Next Blockbuster?
- On the Move, Millennials are Bringing City Life to the Suburbs
- Property Managers 2029: How PropTech is Revolutionizing the Role
- Season 2 Highlights from the Future of Living Podcast