We’ve covered a lot of ground in our first season. We’ve spoken with experts in real estate tech, autonomous mobility, smart city technology, and more. In this episode, we wanted to revisit a few segments from some standout guests.
It includes conversations about:
- The changes cities and real estate developers must consider in order to support the booming gig economy.
- The future of flooring technology and how it will tell us if we are at risk for various health problems. No, really!
- Why it’s imperative that affordable housing have access to smart home technology.
Featured in this episode are segments from:
- Luke Norris – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/09/06/luke-norris-designing-user-centered-city-services
- Diane Mulcahy – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/10/04/diane-mulcahy-accessing-the-american-dream-through-the-gig-economy
- Joe Colistra – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/08/23/joe-colistra-on-community-senior-living-and-sustainability
- Rob Martens – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/08/30/rob-martens-unlocking-whats-next-with-allegion-ventures-futurist-president
- Vignesh Ganapathy – https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/10/18/vignesh-ganapathy-delivering-community
Homebase brings the smart apartment experience to new build and retrofit multifamily with trusted technology that delivers intuitive building access control with smart locks, automation of property management, new revenue with property-wide WiFi, and IoT technology amenities residents enjoy. All completely installed and managed for the multifamily innovation leaders of this decade.